We have an opportunity to further your befriending by becoming a Befriender Champion! As a Befriending Champion you will:
- Receive free initial training – with lunch provided!
- Be part of a network of other like-minded Befriending Champions
- Be supported to help bring your idea to reduce isolation and loneliness to life
- Get the opportunity to apply for microgrant funding and other local funding
- Be offered other free training opportunities, including Dementia Friends training
All training sessions run from 9.30am until 3.15pm. There will also be more sessions in the New Year.
Would you like to attend the training? Then complete the booking form. Or for more information contact the Derbyshire Befriending Champion Co-ordinator on 01283 219761.